COLLABORATIONS

BERANI ANIMAL BLACK BODYSUIT @MOTELROCKS

Sunday, December 30, 2018

Hi everyone!!
With the holiday season upon our social activities are also skyrocketing! I always find myself having to put outfits together for one even after another. When I saw this animal black bodysuit from Motelrocks I knew it would be a perfect addition in my closet. Motelrocks is a London based company and offers vintage fashion clothes and fashion for women. You have to check out this website! It's so worth it!


I love this animal black bodice and I have to say it feels so soft on the skin and the fit is impeccable. I love that I can style this bodysuit so many different ways. The bodysuit is sexy an yet sophisticated. The leopard print motifs on this bodysuit are made of velvet which gives the exquisite feel to this bodysuit.
This black bodysuit is a perfect item to wear to a night out.
I've styled my leather pants with this bodysuit an I simply love this outfit.
This entire outfit is comfortable to wear! I had so much fun shooting this outfit.
Shop my BERANI ANIMAL BLACK BODYSUIT from Motelrocks and more!!
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This black bodysuit from us, especially for the bold, elegant and classy women out there. Make your choice with this one and you will see how your elegance quotients shoot up – sky high! Let the world know you for bold choices and swoon at your feet. Wow them with this black bodysuit – it will complement your style.

    ReplyDelete

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook