COLLABORATIONS

SNAKESKIN PRINT ANKLE BOOTIES @ SHEIN

Monday, December 03, 2018

Hi everyone!!
By now we've all been part of the animal kingdom this season by wearing leopard print, snakeskin print, zebra print, etc. Love it or hate it, but animal print is having a HUGE moment on the fashion scene right now. I've always been a big fan of animal prints like leopard and zebra print but I have to say I've been bitten by the snake print this season lol!!
If you can recall, I was wearing a snakeskin print on snakeskin print outfit from Fashion Nova in a previous post. Today I'm wearing the same snakeskin print skirt and jacket from Fashion Nova with these super chunky heeled snakeskin print booties from SHEIN.
 SHEIN always has a wide variety of modern, fashionable clothing but also classic pieces. I've never worn shoes from Shein before and I really like these booties. These snakeskin print booties wear easily and I love the chunky heels for a change. I love how broad they are across my toes and make for a great pair of daywear shoes.
I've worn these booties with my jeans throughout the day and made for a cool outfit.
The styling in this outfit I kept simple and easy going!
Shop my SNAKESKIN PRINT CHUNKY HEELED BOOTIES from Shein and more!!
Search: 602419
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook