COLLABORATIONS

BROWN STRIPE SHIRT AND MATCHING STRIPE WIDE-LEG PANTS @ISAWITFIRST

Thursday, November 29, 2018

Hi everyone!!
Today, I'll bring you an outfit from I SAW IT FIRST, a U.K based company, that I've been working with since last year winter and I'm very happy to style a few of their clothes again.
Brown is the color you'll see a lot of this winter season. The In thing is to wear different shades of brown or nudes in one outfit.
This brown stripe shirt and wide-leg pants can be bought as separates on the website of I SAW IT FIRST. I instantaneously loved this outfit when I saw it on the website. I like that the two piece looks like a pair of pajamas which is a trendy silhouette to wear!
The fabric the wide-leg pants and shirt is made of has a satin kinda finish however its quite thick and warm. I'm a pants kinda gal and this outfit is just truly my style.
I've just added a pair of nude heels and added a silk head scarf from ID Peters London.
I Love the easiness and comfort of this outfit. Sneakers will be so ideal to wear with this outfit too.
One thing about I SAW IT FIRST clothing- the quality and manufacturing of the clothing are truly on another level.
Visit their website now and find everything you need at super affordable prices and they having a HUGE Sale too!!!
Shop my BROWN STRIPE SHIRT
and my BROWN STRIPE WIDE LEG PANTS at I SAW IT FIRST and more!!
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Really loved reading your article. It really inspires me. I am definitely subscribing to your newsletter.
    Love
    AmpourOnline.com

    ReplyDelete

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook