COLLABORATIONS

MUSTARD RUFFLE HEM KNIT CROPPED SWEATER @ FEMMELUXE

Sunday, November 25, 2018

Hi everyone!!
Today I want to introduce you to another UK based Online Shop, FEMME LUXE. I have to say they have a lot of knitwear on their website but the knitwear is so sexy. All the sweaters are cozy yet sexy and the crochet, knitted clothes are pretty stunning. Check it out for yourself and you'll see what I mean lol.
This cute ruffle hem chunky knit crop jumper caught my eye. This specific sweater is available in a variety of colors.
You can wear this sweater under a blazer or coat as a top or layered it like I've done.
I just styled it with plenty of black tones and allowed the mustard cropped sweater to shine!
I'll definitely bring you more outfits from FEMME LUXE in the near future
Shop my RUFFLE HEM KNIT CROP JUMPER from Femme Luxe today
Happy shopping
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook