COLLABORATIONS

RED LONG PUFFER COAT @ISAWITFIRST

Thursday, November 29, 2018

Hi everyone!!
Have you seen my previous post about a puffer coat? Today I'm bringing you another stunning puffer coat, somewhat longer than the other coat. Red is always a favorite color of mine and I thought why not get me this stunning red long puffer coat from I SAW IT FIRST. Puffer coats are the IN coat to have this season. The best thing about these coats is that its design does not make you look bigger. It's super stylish and obviously very warm. It also keeps the rain at bay, so what better way than to have a puffer coat in your closet this season.
I'm wearing pink with this red puffer coat and I love how warm, chic and colorful this outfit is

This long puffer coat is really so soft and I can see myself wearing this all the time this season lol!!
 Wear this coat over a dress, pants, skirt just about anything you want to style it with. This coat will definitely turn heads not just because the color is so striking but also because of the fit and elegance of this coat.
Like I've said in my previous post, I SAW IT FIRST, a U.K based company, is worth checking out. Their clothes are so fashionable, trendy and yet sophisticated.

Shop my LONG RED PUFFER COAT from I SAW IT FIRST today because it's on Sale!!
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook