COLLABORATIONS

TAUPE SWEATER DRESS AND TAUPE THIGH-HIGH BOOTS @TOBI

Thursday, November 15, 2018

Hi everyone!!
I'm bringing you another outfit from TOBI, the U.S.A Online shop that has stolen my heart. Today I'm wearing a sweater dress from Tobi and I have to say, Tobi always has the most stunning sweaters and sweater dress during fall/winter. I remember last year I've styled a few of their knits.
This sweater dress has a one shoulder design with cutouts on the sleeves. I love how sexy the dress is.
I've paired this dress with the same color boots because nudes on nudes in an outfit are so in fashion to wear right now.
I love these faux suede thigh high boots because this color I can wear with so many outfits in my closet. The long sleeve sweater dress fits well and is a perfect dress to wear during Fall/Winter for a night out. Just throw your coat over and you ready to paint the town red.
I love this outfit because it's easy to wear and sexy without trying too hard.
I've added a belt to the dress to accentuate my waistline but you can wear the dress without a belt.
I love how this outfit came together.
TOBI is the online shop worth checking out!
Shop my LONG SLEEVE SWEATER DRESS and
my THIGH HIGH BOOTS at TOBI today!
Happy Shopping!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook