COLLABORATIONS

PLEATED FLARE MAXI SKIRT @SHEIN

Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Hi everyone!!
I'm so excited to bring you outfits from SHEIN again. If you are a regular blog reader of mine, you'll know that I love styling clothes from Shein. Shein is the online shop that's been around for a decade and I think if you are a fashionista or a follower of Fashionistas on Instagram, you would have come across this brand several times.
Today, I'll be styling this stunning pleated flare maxi skirt from SHEIN. Let me tell you that there are so many colors available in this style of skirt. At first, I wanted a deep purple color but my size was sold out. But I'm happy with my choice- this silver gray color. This skirt I can wear throughout all seasons.
 

 
I've styled this pleated skirt with a black studded moto jacket, as seen in a previous post!
I love how this outfit came together.
I'm obsessed with this skirt and you'll see me wearing it a lot. I can change the boots during winter to wedges for summer when wearing this skirt.
Although I've added black with this skirt, you can pair many different colors to this silver skirt.
This pleated maxi skirt is feminine, fun and flirty yet sophisticated.
I'm so happy I got this skirt and it's a perfect addition to my closet!
SHEIN is the Online Shop worth checking out. They have a wide variety of clothes to suit your personal taste.
Shop my PLEATED FLARE MAXI SKIRT from SHEIN and more!
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook