COLLABORATIONS

BLACK STUDDED FAUX SUEDE CROPPED MOTO JACKET AND MATCHING SKIRT @TOBI

Thursday, November 15, 2018

Hi everyone!!
Today I'm styling another outfit from TOBI- this studded faux suede cropped moto jacket and matching faux suede skirt. This outfit has so much attitude and didn't need much styling at all, except for a top and a pair of booties. I've added my beret to complete this look.
This cropped moto jacket is so cool to have and is just perfect. Both the moto jacket and skirt are fully lined which gives structure to the garments.
I love the length of the skirt especially for during winter because it's suitable to wear your OTK boots with.
This is an outfit I will have for many years in my closet because it seems as if the moto jackets are here to stay.
I love the studded details and its easy to wear these items separately. The faux suede cropped jacket will look stunning with a pair of denim or other skirts. I also love how this skirt can be worn with just about anything in my closet.
TOBI is the Online shop where you'll find fashion trendy clothes but also with a classic edge.
Shop my BLACK FAUX SUEDE CROPPED MOTO JACKET
and BLACK FAUX SUEDE SKIRT at Tobi today!!
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook