COLLABORATIONS

FAUX PATENT PUFFER COAT @SHEIN

Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Hi everyone!!
By now we all experiencing winter in Europe and North America because we are getting closer to Christmas. lol. I love Winter fashion and also I love the season itself. The one jacket or coat you have to have this season is a puffer coat. I love how designers have taken this puffer coat and made it available for all body types to wear without making you look big. I've noticed even the shortest of celebrities are pulling this jacket off effortlessly.
I love the striking blue color of my patent puffer coat from SHEIN.
Needless to say, that this is my favorite coat of this season. Not only does it keeps the cold out but the rain cannot touch you lol
Because this color is so striking, I'm wearing all black with this coats I want it to pop as it does.
We all need a little bit of color during the long gloomy winter days.
This puffer coat wears easily. It's well made and looks very expensive in person.
Whichever color you prefer, just get your puffer coat/ jacket. It will be the best clothing piece to add to your closet this season!
Buy my PATENT PUFFER COAT at SHEIN today
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook