COLLABORATIONS

MOCK NECK BODYCON BLACK DRESS AND BLACK ANKLE STRAP HEELS @TOBI

Thursday, November 15, 2018

Hi everyone!!
I'll be styling clothes from another favorite online shop of mine, TOBI!! They are U.S.A based and I love how fashionable and trendy their clothes are but with a classic touch. I always find interesting clothes at Tobi, like this black shoulder pad bodycon dress for example. It's a bodycon dress but with such beautiful ruching detailing at the front of the dress. And the dress has these shoulder pads sleeves which reminds me of the 80's.
I simply love this dress. It's exactly the kinda dress I've needed in my closet. This LBD is absolutely stunning and fits me beautifully and I can see myself wearing this dress to many occasions.
The stunning ankle strap heels I'm wearing with the dress are also from TOBI. Such a perfect pair of sexy heels to have. Little black dresses and black shoes are things that I can never have enough of.
Tobi is the online shop worth checking out!
You'll find something to suit your personal taste.
Their shoe collection is quite amazing and also they host designer brands on their website too.
Shop my black SHOULDER PAD BODYCON DRESS and
black FAUX SUEDE ANKLE STRAP HEELS at Tobi today while the Sale is on!
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook