COLLABORATIONS

YELLOW CROPPED PUFFER JACKET AND STRETCH ANKLE BOOTIES @FASHION NOVA

Sunday, October 28, 2018

Hi everyone!!
Yellow and mustard are so in fashion now and will be for many seasons to come. I've been wearing this color for quite some time now. How cool is this cropped puffer jacket from Fashion Nova? I simply love it. During winter we all need a touch of color to brighten up the gloomy weather and therefore I'm so excited about how colorful the fashion is this Fall/Winter.
This yellow puffer jacket is perfect in so many ways because it is so versatile. You can wear it with any bottom or even over a dress. I love the cropped design. It's sexy and playful. I love how trendy it is.
We cannot go without puffer jackets during winter, long or short. This jacket is a great transitional piece. It's quite thick yet soft and warm.

I love this jacket and this black fur collar is a touch to the jacket. There is no need to worry, the fur is fake!
I've paired it with this pant with stripes on the sides and a mesh turtleneck top.
These black stretch booties are also from Fashion Nova too as seen in a previous post.
I cannot get enough of these booties. They are sleek, sexy and so comfy. Easy to slide in and out of. No fuss with zippers, etc.
I love this outfit. This puffer jacket is everything and more than I've expected!


Shop my YELLOW PUFFER JACKET
and my BLACK STRETCH ANKLE BOOTIES my Fashion Nova today.
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS


You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook