COLLABORATIONS

DENIM JUMPSUIT AND OXBLOOD LACE-UP BOOTIES @FASHION NOVA

Saturday, October 27, 2018

Hi everyone!
Today I'm bringing you another outfit from Fashion Nova. Jumpsuit, rompers, onesies, whatever you wanna call it are here to stay. Season after season it's making a comeback in different colors, designs, and patterns. I love any clothing made of denim. Denim clothing always gives you a vibe of comfort, relax, casual, yet all put together.
When I saw this denim jumpsuit I knew I had to have it but at the arrival of this garment, I fell head over heels in love with it lol. This jumpsuit fits snugly on your body and accentuates my curves that I did not know I have lol

I simply adore the denim fabric this jumpsuit is made of. It's a strong, thick denim and has stretch which makes for the ultimate denim jumpsuit.
Because a jumpsuit is so easy to wear I find myself reaching out for this jumpsuit in my closet every time I have to go somewhere.
The oxblood lace-up booties from Fashion Nova gives the perfect touch to this jumpsuit. These boots are made for walking. They are so comfortable as the color is stunning. However, these booties are also available in black.
A jumpsuit doesn't need styling, only accessories.
What can I say, I simply love this jumpsuit and is hands down my most favorite piece of clothing in my closet right now.

Shop my DENIM JUMPSUIT and
OXBLOOD LACE-UP BOOTIES at Fashion Nova and more!
Happy shopping
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
 Be YOU. BeFABULOUS


You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook