COLLABORATIONS

FUCHSIA BLAZER/DRESS AND RED BOOTIES @FASHION NOVA

Tuesday, October 09, 2018

Hi everyone!!
By now, you all know that Fuchsia or hot pink, like I like to call it, is the IN color of Fall/Winter. You've seen celebrities like Rihanna, Kim Kardashian, and so many others step out in this color recently. I've always loved pink, in fact, any shade of pink. Another trend is to wear pink on pink from head to toe, like we've done  last year with the color red.
I love this fuchsia blazer dress from Fashion Nova. I'll show you what it can look like when you take the belt of and wear it as a blazer. Doesn't it remind you of the black dress Meghan Markle wore recently?
This blazer is slick, structured and has a sophisticated touch to it. It fits impeccably and is very comfortable to wear.
 I've told you in previous posts how transparent or plastic garments are so hot to wear. From shoes to skirts, jackets and so much more, you'll see them on fashionistas and celebrities everywhere.
How cool are these red booties? It's almost as if I have my boots protected from the rain and yet they are still fashionable. I love these boots. They're super comfortable and so stylish.
Pink and red is also a fashionable color combo on the fashion scene. I love these colors together. My red Chanel bag bring this outfit beautifully together.
Shop my FUCHSIA BLAZER and
my RED BOOTIES at Fashion Nova
Happy shopping
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook