COLLABORATIONS

SNAKESKIN OVERSIZED JACKET, SNAKESKIN MATCHING SET AND LONG BOOTS @FASHIONNOVA

Saturday, October 27, 2018

Hi everyone!!
The past few weeks I've been talking a lot about all the IT colors of Fall/Winter 2018. Today I'll bring to you a favorite In print of this season i.e Snakeskin print. As much as I love animal prints, snakeskin print was never one of my favorites but guess what, I love it. There are so many colors available in this print. I've seen red snakeskin, yellow, blue and every color imaginable in snakeskin.
This snakeskin oversized jacket from Fashion Nova is everything and more than I've expected. I love this jacket because I can see myself wearing it with my jeans, etc. I love the boxy design of this jacket. This jacket is fully lined and the leatherette fabric is soft yet tough. It's also a jacket you can wear despite the rain.
The snakeskin matching set is so stunning. The skirt is much shorter than what I usually wear but these black boots also from Fashion Nova are a perfect match with a short skirt like this. The cami top is perfect to have in the closet because I can wear it under blouses or other blazers in my closet.
The IN thing is to wear is the same pattern in different colors in one outfit or mixed different patterns in one outfit. This is what Fashion is all about, FUN!! I love that aspect of fashion.
These long heeled boots are so comfortable and notice how it covers my knees in front but at the back, the legs are opened up which makes for a sexy pair of boots.
I've added more black accessories to tie the outfit together.
I simply love the outfit. If you are looking for badass, trendy, yet sophisticated fashionable clothing at affordable prices then Fashion Nova is for you!
What are you waiting for???
Start shopping at Fashion Nova now for,
My SNAKESKIN OVERSIZED JACKET
My SNAKESKIN MATCHING SET
My BLACK LONG BOOTS.
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS


You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook