COLLABORATIONS

PURPLE FLOUNCES DRESS @FASHION NOVA

Tuesday, October 09, 2018

Hi everyone!!
Today, I'm wearing a color I do not often wear, purple. That being said, purple is one of the IN colors of this season and when I saw this dress on the website of Fashion Nova I fell in love with it instantly. At the arrival of the dress I was even more impressed. The dress is so well constructed and hugs your curves in all the right places and then there were the dramatic flounces on both sides of the dress. I love the fabric this dress is made of, it feels so warm on the skin.



This stunning purple dress has a sewn on silver  belt which accentuates the waistline beautifully. I have to say silver accessories with any shade of purple is always a winning combination.

I've added my lace up booties which compliments the dress pefectly and the bag is quirky, fun and fashionable. The dress seems somewhat fun and dramatic and I think the styling brings that out in the dress even more!
I know I'm going to wear this dress all through the season right into winter.
What can I say!! Fashion Nova is the shop where you will find the latest fashion trends at affordable prices.
I love this dress.
Shop this PURPLE DRESS at Fashion Nova and more!
Happy Shopping.
Thank you for reading!!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook