COLLABORATIONS

MATCHING CYCLING SHORTS SET AND LONG BLACK BOOTS @FASHION NOVA

Saturday, October 27, 2018

Hi everyone!!
Another trend that has been on the fashion Scene for a while now is the biker or cycling shorts. Cycling shorts are so fashionable to wear and can be dressed up or down. If you are a follower of the Kardashian/Jenner girls, you've probably noticed them wearing it a lot. As much as I love classic pieces, I always incorporate fashion pieces into my outfits. This trend might go out of fashion but one thing I know for certain is that I have a cool well-fitted cycling shorts which I can use for sports purposes. The matching bandeau is perfect to wear under any blazer or blouse.
I've styled my oversized checkered blazer with this cycling set and these long knee length boots from Fashion Nova, which I love. I love the heel height and design of these boots. I can see myself wearing these boots throughout the entire Fall/Winter season because it's so comfortable to wear.
I've added silver accessories to compliment the blazer and I'm happy with the way this outfit came together.
Get yourself a cycling short from Fashion Nova as there are so many to choose from and style it any way you want.
Shop my CYCLING MATCHING SET
my BLACK LONG BOOTS at Fashion Nova and more
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook