COLLABORATIONS

MESH RUFFLE BLOUSE AND SLEEK BOOTIES @FASHION NOVA

Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Hi everyone!!
Another trend of Fall/Winter are blouses and dresses that are ruffled, bows and high collars. The IT clothing is a cross between Wild, Wild West and Little House on the Prairie as seen on the runways. I've always loved this kinda clothing because of how dramatic it can be. But when I do wear any over the top designs, I like to style it with a simple design.
Like this stunning black mesh ruffle blouse from Fashion Nova which can be worn with so many clothing in my closet and to so many occasions. I've paired this blouse with animal print leggings and I'm wearing these stunning black stretch booties from Fashion Nova.
The added handmade leather and suede bag is from Chelsea Noir as seen in a previous post.
I have to say these booties are so comfortable. I was literally walking in them the entire day.
These boots are also available in other colors!!!
This outfit combo came beautifully together and I'm loving it!!
Shop my BLACK MESH RUFFLE BLOUSE and
my BLACK SLEEK BOOTIES at Fashion Nova
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook