COLLABORATIONS

PREMIUM LEATHER AND SUEDE HAND BAG @CHELSEANOIR

Thursday, August 09, 2018

Hi everyone!!
Today I want to introduce you to a UK based brand, CHELSEA NOIR who manufactured an eye-catching range of leather and suede bags and purses. All the bags are made with the highest quality of premium leather. These bags are British designed and inspired. I have to say the craftsmanship is exceptional. Just talking to Meena Bhambra, the owner, you can hear how passionate and proud she is about her bags.
For now, they have four categories of bags:
1.Chelsea
2.Lady Rose
3. Travel bag
4.Cosmic bag
The handbag  I'm wearing is the Lady Rose Bag. It's made of premium leather and suede. This bag comes in different color combinations. e.g red and navy blue, green and beige, etc. I chose the brown and beige leather and suede combination.

I love this color combo because I can wear it with so many different items in my closet.
This bag is perfect to wear during all seasons. I adore the feeling of this hand bag. So chic and elegant.
It is beautifully lined and has compartments inside to put your differentt things in.
The bottom of the bag has 4 metal stands which the handbag can rest on and therefor the bag will not have scratches on it or get dirty easily. I love that about this handbag.
The bag is a perfect size and make quite a statement on its own.
One thing I know for certain is that I have a handbag that will last me for a lifetime.
I quote from the website:
"Now, we are continually evolving and our mission is to always do something just a little bit different that excites you every day. That is a promise too."


There you have it! What are you waiting for? Check out the full collection of handbags at Chelsea Noir and start shopping!
It is so worth it!!
Shop my LADY ROSE BAG today
Happy shopping
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

1 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook