COLLABORATIONS

WHITE OTK (OVER THE KNEE) BOOTS @FASHIONNOVA

Sunday, August 19, 2018

Hi everyone!!
I know we are still basking in the sun but guess what, I know some countries out there are already showing signs of Fall lol. OTK (over the knee) BOOTS are not for fall/winter only, you can incorporate it into your summer looks when the weather is a bit cooler. When I saw these white OTK Boots at Fashion Nova I knew I had to have it. White boots whichever style is a must-have in any fashionistas closet. I simply love the design of these boots. Trust me they are incredibly comfortable. I was walking around like I've had these boots for a long time.
You can wear these boots with just about anything but I've paired it with my gingham romper from Zaful and a white YSL bag.
I love how light and easy this look is but also sexy.
I've been wanting to collaborate with Fashion Nova for the longest time and am so happy to be able to bring you outfits from their website for the next few days to come.
Anything you see the celebrities wear out there, guess what? Fashion Nova has it. Love it or hate it but we all get inspired by celebrities or important fashion figures. Fashion Nova is the Online Shop to get you anything you want and more!
Shop my WHITE OTK BOOTS at Fashion Nova today!
Happy shopping.
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook