COLLABORATIONS

CAMO JUMPSUIT @FASHIONNOVA

Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Hi everyone!!
Jumpsuits are probably here to stay!! We've seen them season after season making a comeback in every design and color possible. The camouflage print, that is evident of army troops or the defense force has become one of the most fashionable prints to wear. Every fashionista should at least have an item in this print. I remember I've blogged about a camo print shirt before.
What I do like about this camo print jumpsuit is that it comes in different colors. from blue, orange and the pink which I've chosen.

I'm loving this jumpsuit. It has a slight drop crutch design. This fabric clearly has a denim feel to it with a bit of stretch, which makes this jumpsuit flexible and easy to wear. I love everything about this jumpsuit because it's so edgy and cool to wear. It has a belt which I'm wearing around my neck as a neck scarf because I wanted to add my pink belted bag for color.
I love how this outfit came together but you can style this jumpsuit to suit your personal taste.
This jumpsuit has side pockets and patched on pockets on the back, which is a perfect way of creating a fuller booty lol

As I've mentioned in my previous post that Fashion Nova is based in Los Angeles and they have many stores in South California. They have the hottest trends at unbeatable prices. Whatever the celebrities are wearing out there you'll find it at Fashion Nova at affordable prices.
Let's get shopping at Fashion Nova today!
Shop my CAMO JUMPSUIT at Fashion Nova.
Happy Shopping.
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook