COLLABORATIONS

BLACK MONOKINI SET @FASHIONNOVA

Tuesday, June 09, 2020

Hi everyone!!
I'm bringing you today a stunning black monokini from Fashion Nova! It's actually a two-piece bikini set because the bra is separate from the monokini which is perfect because you can match the bra with any other bikini bottom in your swimwear collection. Also, you can add another color bra to this black 2 piece swimsuit! Can it get any more versatile? lol

I'm really loving this black swimsuit because its such a cool design and is easy to wear!
The fastening straps tie around your neck like a halter neck top design. You can probably tell how much fun I had wearing this swimwear.
In my opinion, black one-piece always looks chic and elegant!
Head on over to  Fashion Nova 's website now and start shopping for my BLACK 2-PIECE SWIMSUIT and more!!
Happy shopping.
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

1 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook