COLLABORATIONS

RED POLKA DOT ONE- PIECE SWIMSUIT @FASHIONNOVA

Tuesday, June 09, 2020

Hi everyone!!
Can you believe how long I've been wanting to get myself a polka dot bikini? It reminds me of my childhood days-polka dot bikini lol! Well, I've found this stunning One-piece swimsuit from Fashion Nova and how lovely it is!!
I adore the cutouts in this swimsuit design. The bow tie knots on the front of this One-piece swimsuit is so pretty!
I simply love the feel of the fabric on my skin of this one-piece swimsuit. The stretchy fabric is super soft.
I'm all for a one-piece swimsuit but it has to have details, like these cutouts, etc.
I've added my black straw hat to this One-piece swimsuit just to enhance the elegance of this one-piece swimsuit.
This polka dot one-piece is now one of my favorite swimwear suits in my closet lol!!!
Shop my ONE-PIECE SWIMSUIT from Fashion Nova today.
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. BE FABULOUS




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Great Post! Thanks for sharing with us.
    Shop Aya Morrison latest summer swimsuit collection is very beautiful and best in fabric too. Summer swimsuit is very useful for swimming for women. Shop Aya Morrison summer swimsuits are available in all size for online shopping. These swimsuits are unique in design and best in all collection of women's swimming clothes. Wearing a swimsuit made by US brand Aya Morrison feels like swimming in high fashion.
    online swimsuit shopping
    online fashion shopping
    online swimsuit shopping
    online swimwear shopping
    online beachwear shopping
    online shopping swimming costume
    online shopping summer collection
    latest swimming swimsuit
    latest swimsuit
    latest fashion swimsuit
    latest summer collection
    latest womenswear
    latest beachwear
    latest fashion beachwear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Presenting the stylishly cool, comfortable and very classic Blue Shorts Men'S - we assure you it's a super must-have in your closet!

    ReplyDelete

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook