COLLABORATIONS

TAUPE COVER UP DRESS @FASHIONNOVA

Tuesday, June 09, 2020

Hi everyone!!
I hope that all of you are alive and well after the hectic time we've all been experiencing on a global scale with regards to Covid-19!! Although most countries including Greece,  where I reside, are making progress and are slowly but surely getting back to the normality of life, however, we're still living under restrictions and life is not exactly the same as before the outbreak of this pandemic.
One thing that hasn't changed that seasons will continue to evolve and summer is finally here! Yayyyy !!!!!!!
Again I'm participating in the Fashion Nova swimwear campaign and this week I'll be bringing you a lot of stunning swimwear/beachwear from them!
How stunning is this taupe/beige crochet cover up dress? It's actually just a stunning sexy dress in my opinion lol!
This cover up dress is a perfect transition piece to wear from the beach to the street. I've paired the dress with a straw hat from a previous summer collection from Fashion Nova and my tan sneakers. I love the feel of this dress on my skin. It's so light and easy breezy!
Can I ever get enough of crochet clothing especially during summertime? This year specifically, crochet garments are making a huge comeback on the fashion scene.
Shop my TAUPE/BEIGE CROCHET COVER UP DRESS from Fashion Nova.
Happy Shopping.
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS!!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook