COLLABORATIONS

MULTICOLOR 3-piece SUNBIKINI SET @FASHION NOVA

Tuesday, June 09, 2020

Hi everyone!!
How are you guys holding up? Summer is here and the weather is fantastic. I'm always asking myself year after year, how many bikinis am I supposed to have. Thanks to Fashion Nova I got to have as many as my heart desires lol.
Today I'm bringing you this beautiful, colorful 3-piece sunkini set from Fashion Nova! How cool is the matching headscarf! I'm obsessed with it!!
This 3-piece bikini set has a sporty feel to it. I love the zipper up long sleeve top to match the bikini. The colors are fun and bright and trust me you will stand out on any beach lol!
I have noticed that each swimsuit has a different feel. This specific fabric is silky and soft!
The top you can wear a day wear with shorts, pants or skirt. That's how stunning this top is!!!
This swimwear set is truly so versatile. You can mix and match these pieces with different monotone colors in your swimwear collection
I see myself wearing this 3piece bikini set a lot. Have you experienced how chilly the weather can turn out, especially on islands? Well, this long sleeve top is ideal for the unpredictable weather at times.
Shop my MULTI-COLOR 3-Piece SUNKINI SET from Fashion Nova and more!
Happy Shopping.
Thank you for reading !! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. That sunkini set from Fashion Nova looks very colourful indeed!
    I love the design and colour combinations.
    The matching headscarf is VERY cool!
    It's very pretty set, and you look fabulous showcasing it!!!

    my blog
    my YouTube
    my Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Women on the beach must also look and feel good, and womens board shorts are an absolute perfect accessory for all confident bold and stylish women today. They are comfortable, stylish and a must-have, whether in the water or out. Headed for the beach? Then you absolutely must have these stylish board shorts.

    ReplyDelete

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook