COLLABORATIONS

BLACK BABYDOLL CHEMISE/NIGHTIE SET @FASHIONNOVA

Friday, March 06, 2020

Hi everyone!!
Black lingerie is always sexy and beautiful in my book! How stunning is this black chemise with the matching thong from Fashion Nova!
I love the bodice part of the nightie. The lace details are so stunning. The fit is perfect! Notice how it fastens at the back, similar to a bra!
The mesh fabric that the bottom piece of the chemise is made of is soft and has just the right sheerness to it. I'm obsessed over this black chemise/nightie. It has a baby doll dress design!
The matching thong is perfect and sexy! Soft and easy to wear.
What a perfect chemise set to have in your closet. It's available in different colors!
Head on over to Fashion Nova and start shopping!
Shop my BLACK BABYDOLL CHEMISE/NIGHTIE set at Fashion Nova and more!
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. You look beautiful showcasing The Great Escape Babydoll from FashionNova - it looks very pretty! I see that FashionNova has a lovely selection of attractive feminine couture at very reasonable prices. :D

    my blog
    my YouTube
    my Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really informative knowledge, Thanks for posting this informative Information. Lace chemise

    ReplyDelete

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook