COLLABORATIONS

ROSE PINK LACE 2-PIECE LINGERIE SET @FASHIONNOVA

Friday, March 06, 2020

Hi everyone!!
How femininely pretty and sexy (at the same time) is this rose pink lace 2-piece lingerie set from Fashion Nova? I love this shade of pink on my skin! The design of this bra and panty set is so sexy! Look at the thong!-it's like wearing a small piece of lace on the front and having just straps at your bum lol
The feel of this lace on my skin is amazing! This is by far my most favorite lingerie set in my lingerie drawers lol!
 
I love the cutouts on the bra. The bra has a soft underwire for support .
I'd like to buy myself a similar lace bra and panty set in another color but then again the variety of lingerie at Fashion Nova is vast!
Please check it out for yourself.
Shop my ROSE PINK 2-PIECE LINGERIE SET from Fashion Nova today!
Happy shopping
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. The pink colour and delicate eyelash lace of that French Affair lace bra and panty set from FashionNova look wonderfully feminine and pretty!
    You look stunningly beautiful modelling that lovely lingerie set.

    My blog: Full Brief Panties
    My YouTube: misterpantybuns Channel
    My Twitter: @Panty_Buns

    ReplyDelete

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook