COLLABORATIONS

RED SEXY ROBE/NEGLIGEE @FASHIONNOVA AND RED 3-PIECE GARTER SET @FASHIONNOVA

Friday, March 06, 2020

Hi everyone!!
Valentine's Day is behind us but as we all will agree, that love in relationships should be celebrated every day!
It was so much fun to participate in Valentine's Day campaign of Fashion Nova. With such a wide variety of lingerie available, it was difficult to choose but if you are like me, who can never have enough sexy, lacy lingerie, then you should watch this space as I'll be bringing you a lot more!!
This red 3 piece garter set from Fashion Nova is super sexy and the heartshaped cutouts makes this set irresistible lol.
 I love this set. You can wear the bra and thong without the garter. The garter is obviously needed when you wanna wear your stockings with this set!! The stretchy lace fabric that this 3 piece garter set is made of is so soft and feels sexy on the skin!
I'm wearing this soft chiffon robe from Fashion Nova over this lingerie set when needed.
The motif lace details all around the edges of this robe is beautifully done!!
This red robe has a perfect length for me and I love the sleeve length too because it's suited for all seasons.
I love the soft chiffon fabric this robe is made of. The robe is sheer and feels luxurious!
Head on over to Fashion Nova's website now and shop the finest lingerie for yourself or let him shop for you. Either way, it's a win-win situation lol.
Shop my RED 3 PIECE GARTER SET set and
my RED ROBE (sold out)  at Fashion Nova today!
Happy Shopping! xoxo
Thank you for reading! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. That FashionNova Body Language red three piece garter set looks very pretty - I love the lacy ornamentation and scalloped detail. The matching sheer red robe with inset lace from FashionNova also looks extremely pretty. You look beautiful showcasing this lovely FashionNova lingerie!!!

    My blog: Full Brief Panties
    My YouTube: misterpantybuns Channel
    My Twitter: @Panty_Buns

    ReplyDelete

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook