COLLABORATIONS

BLACK GREEN PANT SET @FASHIONNOVA

Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Hi everyone!!
Today  I'm bringing you another outfit of Fashion Nova! I hope by now that you're aware that I'm a Fashion Nova Ambassador! Fashion Nova is located in Los Angeles in the USA, where they have about 3 stores. The online store has everything you want and need!!
This black green pant set I'm wearing is actually for activewear. Sportswear has become such a huge trend for daywear and therefor you can dress activewear up or down. The one person who always gets it right by taking active.sportswear from street to a night out is Rihanna, the musician.
I've decided to wear boots also from Fashion Nova from way back, with this sportswear pant set.
The stitching details are beautifully done in green, adding an accent detail to the outfit.
I've added a green sweater over my shoulder to complete this look.
I love the feel of this set. I can see myself wearing this over and over. Because of its separates, you can easily wear these pieces with existing  clothes in your closet
Chic street style is how I love to wear my clothes. This outfit makes me feel exactly that.
Shop my BLACK GREEN PANT SET from Fashion Nova today!
Happy shopping.
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. That 'Hard To Impress' Pant Set from FashionNova looks attractive and eye-catching.
    You look absolutely fabulous wearing it in all of the photos above.

    My blog: Full Brief Panties
    My YouTube: misterpantybuns Channel
    My Twitter: @Panty_Buns

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the perfect outfit to choose for the style conscious adventurous women – the stretch denim jeans womens. Neither too heavy nor too manly: it accentuates your style and inner feminity – a high quality denim jeans is a must-have for every woman out there. This denim jeans will adorn your wardrobe for a long time.

    ReplyDelete

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook