COLLABORATIONS

PINK FLORAL RUFFLE DRESS @FASHIONNOVA AND NUDE BOOTS @FASHIONNOVA

Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Hi everyone!!
Am I dreaming? With Spring around the corner lol..... Well, the Fashion scene is already preparing us for Spring. The Floral print is making a huge comeback. Floral will be on the fashion forefront for many seasons to come. When I saw this floral dress I knew I had to have it.
As edgy and sexy as my style sometimes seems I love a girly girl dress as I call it. This pink floral ruffle dress from Fashion Nova is so pretty and has the prettiest details.
The little frills at the seem and. the tiny covered buttons at the back, the peek a boo back details make for a pretty dress!!
I've paired the floral dress with these nude color boots from Fashion Nova. I've added my blush color handbag to bring this look together
I love this dress. I cant wait to wear it with a sexy pair of heels. Dress it down and put on a pair of white sneakers .
I'm totally in love with the design of this pink floral dress. I love how it has an accentuated waistline.
Shop my PINK FLORAL RUFFLE MINI DRESS 
and my NUDE BOOTS from Fashion Nova today!!
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I just visited the FashionNova website and was very impressed looking at all the cute dresses they carry.
    That Dear Dolly pink floral ruffle mini-dress from FashionNova looks wonderfully feminine and pretty! I love the print, ruffles, puffy sleeves and frilly detail of the dress.
    You look beautiful showcasing it.

    My blog: Full Brief Panties
    My YouTube: misterpantybuns Channel
    My Twitter: @Panty_Buns

    ReplyDelete

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook