COLLABORATIONS

RED CHEETAH PRINT PUFFER JACKET @FASHIONNOVA

Sunday, February 16, 2020

Hi everyone!
In my recent post, I've mentioned that animal print clothing, although it has become a timeless print, is on the fashion forefront again this season.
Fashion designers have gone to great lengths to bring you any garment possible in animal print, as we've witnessed on the runways the past years. Also, animal prints are available in any color possible which makes for exciting fashion and style.
Having this red cheetah print puffer jacket from Fashion Nova in a red cheetah print is an absolute bonus. My closet couldn't have been happier. I have come to love the color red and I simply love the puffer jacket.
 I love the fit and design of this puffer jacket. I've paired this puffer jacket with black jeans from Fashion Nova and a blacktop.
The electric blue booties also from Fashion Nova (from last year winter), added that extra touch to this look
I love how this outfit came together. Casual chic just the way I love wearing my clothes.
Shop my RED CHEETAH PRINT PUFFER JACKET at Fashion Nova.
Happy shopping
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook