COLLABORATIONS

PINK SWEATER PANTSET @FASHIONNOVA

Friday, February 21, 2020

Hi everyone!!
This pink sweater set I'm wearing is from Fashion Nova and it is one of my favorites. Pink is my favorite color. Yes, indeed!!
The turtle neck sweater top and super comfy pants wear flawlessly. I love how versatile this pink set is. I could have easily put on a pair of sneakers or flats which I'm doing when wearing this at home but I've decided to style it in a way that makes it chic!
The pink sequence booties I'm wearing are also from Fashion Nova last year's collection as seen in a previous post. I've layered this sweater with a long white blouse and added my pink fanny pack which compliments the boots perfectly.
Remember that I've mentioned in the previous post that Monotone outfits are the IN thing right now. Wearing pink on pink is the right thing to do because of how trendy ad fun it is!
I love how snugly warm, comfy and yet chic this sweater set is.
Style this set any way you want. Pink and red is also a stunning color combo on the fashion scene right now.
Shop my PINK SWEATER PANTSET at Fashion Nova today!!
Happy Shopping.
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS



You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook