COLLABORATIONS

RED BLAZER PANTSET @FASHIONNOVA AND BLACK HEELS @FASHIONNOVA

Friday, February 21, 2020

Hi everyone!!
Today I'm wearing another favorite color of mine, red!! I have come to love this color so much. Everybody always tells me how amazing this color looks on me. I'm loving this red blazer pantset from Fashion Nova. It's so easy and effortless to style and wear. The jacket is very fitted and the pencil style pants are just fabulous.
 I'm pairing this red pantsuit with black. I love the black bow-tie blouse. And how stunning are these black heels from Fashion Nova??????
These black heels are now my most favorite pair of black shoes in my closet. Don't you also have a variety of black shoes in your closet? It just makes your styling of outfits when having to get dressed a lot easier lol.
This blazer pantset is something I can wear from the day to a night out! I love the versatility of this set.
Pair this pantsuit with any color you want.
 
Shop this RED BLAZER PANTSETt at Fashion Nova
and my BLACK HEELS at Fashion Nova now!!
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS


You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook