COLLABORATIONS

SILKY BROWN WRAP ROMPER @FASHIONNOVA AND BROWN LEOPARD PRINT HEELS @FASHIONNOVA

Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Hi everyone!!
The color of the season to come is Brown!! Look out for this color that's making a huge comeback.
Brown is a color that can be worn with many different colors. Imagine brown with blue, brown and red, brown and lilac, brown and white or beige. The combinations with brown is endless
The biggest trend is to wear brown on brown or different shades of brown together. Monotone outfits are so in right now.
 
 I'll be bringing you a lot more on his color. Watch this space for more
This silky brown wrap romper from Fashion Nova looks like a wrap dress from the front,, a design that's suited for all body types.
I love the chocolate brown color, its the perfect brown for my skin tone.
This wrap romper is super stylish and can be worn on any occasion. How sexy are these brown leopard print heels. I love the different tones of brown in the print of these heels from Fashion Nova. They wear easily and I can see myself wearing these heels a lot during the warmer seasons to come.
 I've kept the outfit chic and minimal.
Shop my SILKY BROWN WRAP ROMPER
and my LEOPARD PRINT HEELS at Fashion Nova today!
Happy Shopping.
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS.



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. That silky smooth brown wrap romper from FashionNova looks very pretty and like it must feel delightful to the touch. I love the big bow at the waist-tie. You look absolutely fabulous modelling it.

    My blog: Full Brief Panties
    My YouTube: misterpantybuns Channel
    My Twitter: @Panty_Buns

    ReplyDelete

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook