COLLABORATIONS

SNAKESKIN FAUX LEATHER COAT @FASHIONNOVA

Sunday, February 16, 2020

Hi everyone!!
Have I've shared the great news with you? It's official, I'm a Fashion Nova Ambassador. I'm so excited and grateful at the same time. Fashion Nova is just an amazing brand to work with,
besides their clothing line that's so well suited for my body and style.
The next few days I'll bring you outfits from Fashion Nova and I hope that it will inspire you to get you motivated to become a Novababe lol.
I've mentioned in recent posts that snakeskin print is again on the fashion forefront this season. All the animal prints, in general, will be seen everywhere on the fashion scene.

 
This stunning snakeskin faux leather coat from Fashion Nova wears easily. It's not heavy although it is fully lined. It has a structured /tailored silhouette and can be worn as a long blazer too.
I've paired this coat with snakeskin pants from Fashion Nova too, but they are from last year!
The black booties are also from Fashion Nova and the black top completes this look beautifully. I've added a pop of color to this look with my red bag.
I'll definitely wear this coat many times this season because of the silhouette, the feel of the coat and the print of course.
Wear this snakeskin coat over a dress, skirt or a pair of jeans- any way that suits your style!

Shop my SNAKESKIN FAUX LEATHER COAT at Fashion Nova and more!!
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook