COLLABORATIONS

MUSTARD/YELLOW SATIN POLKA DOT DRESS @FASHIONNOVA

Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Hi everyone!!
I hope you're all well. I'm back and will bring you many, many new styling tips and stunning outfits for the year ahead.
I've been traveling again over the festive holiday  season and I promise that I'll share some of my holiday experiences with you on the blog.
Polka dot print is, in my opinion, a classic, timeless print. Again this pattern has been seen all over the fashion scene and on the latest fashion shows all over the world.
Polka dot patterns can be incorporated
in a Summer or Winter outfit. I love that about this print!!
Today I'm wearing his stunning polka dot tiered dress from Fashion Nova.
It has a high and low silhouette. I'm obsessed with this polka dot dress and I know that I can wear it on many occasions. I've paired this dress with these stunning boot from Fashion Nova. Notice the length of the boots is slightly under the knee which is the IN boot to have right now.
I'm wearing my leather moto-jacket over this dress. I love the edgy look of this outfit because of the added boots and jacket.
This MUSTARD SATIN POLKA DOT DRESS is totally stunning and can be bought now at Fashion Nova.
The boots can also be bought at Fashion Nova
Happy Shopping!
Thank you for reading! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook