COLLABORATIONS

LEOPARD PRINT SKIRT AND BODYSUIT SET @FASHIONNOVA AND BLACK BOOTS @FASHIONNOVA

Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Hi everyone!!
Yes, I know animal print has been a dominant print on the Fashion scene season after season the past few years. The good news is, this print is here to stay! lol
I simply love this leopard print skirtset from Fashion Nova The bodysuit has this stunning, sexy cutouts along the waistline. The off the shoulder neckline is one of my most favorite silhouettes to wear. How stunning are the sleeves? Notice how it falls softly over my hands. The skirt is a regular mini skirt with a thick elasticated waistband.
I love the fit of this skirt. It accentuates my curves in all the right places.
Remember in a recent post that I've mentioned that the In boot to have this season is the boot below the knee?
What a stunning pair of boots from Fashion Nova to have. I love the block kinda heels which make for an easy walking boot.
These black boots complement this skirtset beautifully.
This outfit is perfect for date night. Just throw over a coat and you're ready to go!
Fashion Nova is the Online shop to visit today!!
Shop my LEOPARD PRINT SKIRTSET and BLACK BOOTS from Fashion Nova.
Happy Shopping.
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Let them you know you have arrived at the beach – with womens board shorts! They are geared to give you total ease of movement, style, durability and go with your hectic activity at the beach. Rest assured you are dressed to the nines when you are wear these shorts to the beach. Dress in full style!

    ReplyDelete

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook