COLLABORATIONS

OLIVE GREEN CARGO PANTS @FASHIONNOVA

Sunday, August 19, 2018

Hi everyone!!
As I told you in my previous post, that I'll be bringing you outfits from Fashion Nova. Fashion Nova is the Online shop with the hottest trends at unbeatable prices. This company is based in downtown Los Angeles and has shops in South California. Fashion Nova clothes makes you feel hot, fashionable and badass.
Cargo or Utility pants are making a huge comeback so you've gotta have a pair or revive your old pair. Fashion Nova has so many different styles and colors in Cargo pants but I love these olive green cargo pants.
It has a high waistline. The belt is stunning around the waistline and add that extra finesse to the pants. The design at the bottom is my favorite. The difference between my old cargo pants and this is that the patched pockets that is evident of a cargo pants are in front and not on the sides.
I've styled this cargo pants with a strappy cropped top which is so hot to wear right now. My green body bag is the perfect accessory to this look and tie this outfit beautifully together.
I can wear this pants from now right into winter because of the fabric that these pants are made of. It almost has a denim feel to it.
I have to say the fit is impeccable. This specific cargo pants is also available in other colors.
Get my OLIVE GREEN CARGO PANTS at Fashion Nova today and style it any way you want.
Happy Shopping.
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook