COLLABORATIONS

SWING PRINTED CHIFFON MIDI SKIRT @STYLEWE

Monday, August 06, 2018

Hi everyone!!
We've seen a lot of skirts during Summer and embrace yourself because this trend will continue throughout Fall into Winter. Skirts in all lengths are so fashionable to wear but more so midi length and calf-length skirts. We've seen a lot on the fashion radar. Skirts are very feminine to wear.
I love this floral skirt with denim from STYLEWE. I love how structured the denim is at my waistline and then the skirt flares into this chiffon floral fabric. The silhouette is somewhat asymmetrical which makes for a sexy flowing skirt.
It has a belt which I did not add to this look but I will show you the next time when I style the skirt differently. You can style the skirt many ways and also wear different types of shoes with it.
I just added more color to the skirt and really let the skirt stand out. This skirt is lined up to above the knee and therefore no need to worry about being transparent.
I simply love this skirt and see myself wearing it many times. I love how easy breezy the chiffon fabric is against the denim.
This skirt is also available in red floral print. I choose the yellow because after all it is the color of the season lol.
Shop my SWING PRINTED CHIFFON MIDI SKIRT today and more!
STYLEWE is the Online shop with designer clothes at your finger tips.
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook