COLLABORATIONS

EMBROIDERED MIDI DRESS @STYLEWE

Monday, August 06, 2018

Hi everyone!!
Today I'm bringing you some clothing from STYLEWE, an Online shop which I already fell in love with. Stylewe has designer wear at your fingertips, as they say. I love this embroidered midi dress. The midi length is perfect for me and I'm a sucker for tiers. Tiers or flounces in garments are so in fashion right now but we all know how long we've been wearing these kinda dresses- since childhood. Lol!!
The embroidery is beautifully executed. The dress is fully lined but up to a mini length. This allows just the right amount of transparency and sheerness.
I love how the dress feels against my body. The fabric is fantastic. This is definitely one of those dresses you have to have in your closet for summer for special dinners or even to attend small weddings. The dress comes in white too but I prefered the black embroidery.
Embroidered clothing almost always looks expensive and exquisite.
STYLEWE is definitely the online shop worth checking out. They have a wide range of stunning clothes from different designers for women.
Check it out for yourself!!
Shop my EMBROIDERED MIDI DRESS at STYLEWE and more!!
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook