COLLABORATIONS

NEW!! BLOOM DESIGN BACKPACKS @ID PETERS LONDON

Thursday, August 23, 2018

Hi everyone!!
By now most of you are familiar with this brand, ID Peters London. I cannot tell you how proud I am to have my name associated with such an amazing company.
I have their website saved as a favorite on my computer. I love to browse their products and nothing excites me more than when I know that I am going to be showcasing their new stuff! Yes, that’s right – I get an inside look at what is new and happening in their range.
And for those that don’t know, let me tell you a little about ID Peters London. They create “art inspired accessories”. They specialize in scarves, bags, umbrellas and travel cardholders. What’s even better than what they create is that they ship their products to you, no matter where in the world you may find yourself!
I’ve blogged about them before and I will be blogging about them in the future – anything that is new, I will definitely want to be showcasing to all of you. Today, I am excited to introduce two of their new backpacks. I simply love the colors of the backpacks, a bright yellow one, and a simple black one. Don’t think that they are boring by any means; they have some lovely funky flowers on them to draw attention to them. Now let’s not forget that these bags are made using ethical, animal-friendly dyes from vegan leather. No animals were harmed in the making of these backpacks.
Since it is summer and I’m heading on a break, I cannot wait to trek across Greece with one of these bags on my back!
Just because I am on a break, doesn't mean that I will not be conducting business and be making more connections. This backpack will certainly come in handy when I am on holidays as I will be able to go from business meetings directly to chilling with my friends. In fact, I think that I will pack both of them, in order to mix and match them with my outfits. This company just keeps expanding their range and I love the fact that before any products are created, the designer thinks of the person who will be buying and wearing these products – will she still want to be wear/use this many years into the future? Will she still love it as much as the day that she bought it? I am proud to promote their products because of the quality of each and every item speaks for itself. The fact that each print that is created is unique and hand designed in London is fantastic.
Head on over to their website, and check out these bags and all the others. I can guarantee you that you will definitely end up buying something. Their goods are amazing. 
Happy Shopping.
Thank you for reading!!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS


You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook