COLLABORATIONS

WHITE DENIM OVERALLS & ORANGE OFF THE SHOULDER TOP @FASHIONNOVA

Tuesday, September 04, 2018

Hi everyone!!
Fall is around the corner!! Yes, I know it's hard to let go of summer lol. Fashion Nova is having a denim campaign and I'm so honored to be a part of it. Fashion Nova is well known for having a variety of options of denim, for any occasion.
I will be sharing you my choices this week.
This white overalls/dungaree (also available in blue denim) is just the coolest clothing item to have in your closet. I chose white because I just wanted something different to blue denim. Overalls/Dungarees have become so trendy and can be worn up or down. The best part is that you can style it suited for the occasion by changing your shoes and maybe your top.
Versatile, easy wearing clothes is what I'm all about. I'm wearing orange! Yes, I cannot believe it either but I'm open to all colors especially colors for the particular season. Orange is one of the colors you will see a lot of on the fashion scene.
This  off the shoulder top is simply the coolest and has SO EXTRA written on both sleeves. It really makes me feel... SO EXTRA lol

This is why I love Fashion Nova. The clothes are edgy, cool, badass and yet sophisticated. You can see it, when browsing through their website how the models present and style the clothes.
I have to say, when you know your size in a jeans, the fit of Fashion Nova's clothes are incredible. It hugs your body in all the right places.
Check it out for yourself by visiting their website!!
Shop my white dungaree WHITE DENIM OVERALLS and
ORANGE OFF THE SHOULDER TOP at Fashion Nova today!
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS


You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook