COLLABORATIONS

BELL BOTTOM JEANS AND OFF THE SHOULDER TOP @FASHIONNOVA

Tuesday, September 04, 2018

Hi everyone!!
Today I bring you another outfit from Fashion Nova but more specifically from their denim campaign which is happening now!! With Fall being so close, what better way than to start organizing your closet now to set the tone for winter. As much as we would love to hold onto Summer, this is necessary lol.
I actually love the transitional seasons like Fall and Spring.
This bell bottom jean from Fashion Nova is the coolest pair of jeans to have. The fit is incredible. I love the design of this jeans. Notice the insets on both sides and how it flairs out at the bottom of this jeans. The 70's inspired look of my outfit is a trend that is here to stay. I've noticed bell bottom jeans flared out to the extreme on the Fashion scene lately. The fit of these jeans are very important and therfor can be figure flattering for all body types. If you have shorter legs make sure you wear high heel shoes, like platforms or wedges.
I love this off the shoulder top. The mix of colors, orange and purple, are two of the IN colors for the next seasons to come. The top has a 3/4 lantern sleeve. Lantern sleeves are very fashionable to wear now!
I have to say, this jeans will be favorite to wear all year long. Its is super comfortable and I love how it fits me.
You have to check out the website yourself. The variety of jeans available to you is vast.

Shop my BELL BOTTOM JEANS,
My  OFF THE SHOULDER TOP at Fashion Nova and more!!
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be You. Be FABULOUS


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I landed on your blog through Instagram. Bells and ruffles will never go out of style. Your combination of the cropped top, the lovely bell bottom jeans, and those sandals is amazing.

    johnbmarine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook