COLLABORATIONS

BLUE GINGHAM SET AND YELLOW HEELED SANDALS @FASHIONNOVA

Thursday, September 06, 2018

Hi everyone!!
As you all probably know by now, I love sets. Yes, it's versatile and allows me to mix and match the pieces with other clothes in my closet. This blue gingham set from Fashion Nova is just perfect in every way. The wideleg bottom has pockets and a self-tie belt. It's the coolest pants to have in your closet. It is so easy breezy and makes for the ultimate summer pants.
The pretty smocked cropped top is fun and sexy to wear.
I simply love this set because it can be worn to many different occassion.
I've paired this blue gingham set with the yellow heeled sandals also from Fashion Nova and added a yellow necklace, which is a subtle statement piece. The white YSL bag compliments the sunglasses and ties this outfit beautifully together.
As you can tell by looking at these photos, it was quite windy at the photo shoot site and I simply love how light and soft the fabric feels on my skin.
I know I'll be able to wear this set for many seasons to come and I can style it in different ways too.
Shop my BLUE GINGHAM SET and
my YELLOW HEELED SANDALS at Fashion Nova.
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading!!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Every time I see one of your outfits, all I can think to myself is where 'she’s getting ideas. Your style is everything.

    Keep sharing!
    back patches
    embroidery patches designs

    ReplyDelete

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook