COLLABORATIONS

DENIM SKINNY JEANS AND DENIM COLD SHOULDER JACKET @FASHIONNOVA

Tuesday, September 04, 2018

Hi everyone!!
Have you seen my recent post? Then you will know that Fashion Nova has a denim campaign to get your closet ready for Fall. I know we all have the faithful denim that we slouch in year after year but evey fashionista should upgrade their denim every Fall/Winter. With so many types of denim out their which Fashion Nova has, I chose these skinny jeans. Notice these jeans is  plain, with no rips or extra details. As many denims as I may have in my closet, I like a plain jeans for certain occasions. When I saw these blue skinny jeans I knew this is what I had to have in my closet. The design of this jeans targets the booty area and will give you fuller booty and wider hips. Exactly what I need lol!!
The denim cold shoulder jacket looks strange but wearing sleeves tied to the front is one of the hottest trends around. From blazers, blouses and tops this trend was spotted all over the runways.
Celebrities like Rihanna, was one of the people I've seen embracing this trend. I like unconventional clothing as long as it is easy to wear. I also love wearing something different in the mayhem of similarities. I've added lots of yellow accents. These stunning yellow sandals are also from Fashion Nova. My yellow Tiwa clutch is from ID Peters London.
With Fashion Nova, you can set trends and not necessarily follow trends, which I love.
Check out the wide variety of denim in all colors and styles. It will be difficult because there are so many to choose from.
Shop my BOOTY LIFTING SKINNY JEANS and
LIGHT WASH DENIM COLD SHOULDER JACKET
YELLOW HEELED SANDALS at Fashion Nova and more!
Happy Shopping.
Thank you for reading!!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook