COLLABORATIONS

WIDE-LEG OVERALL PANTS @FASHIONNOVA

Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Hi everyone!!
Today I'm styling another clothing item from Fashion Nova - this overall pants which is actually my favorite thing to wear right now. I cannot explain how easy and relaxing it is to wear these overalls and yet looking trendy and fashionable at the same time. Overalls are on the Fashion radar for the next seasons to come.
The designs of overalls have improved a lot and now there are so many different styles to choose from.
I like this overall pants I'm wearing from Fashion Nova. The wide leg silhouette is so fashionable and comfortable. The multi stripes details on the side add the extra finesse to this overall. It has slits on both sides.
Wear any shoes you like with these overalls. I've chosen to style it with some heels today. The next time I wear it, I may have sneakers on. The length is perfect enough to swap between heels and casual shoes like a sneaker or flat sandals.
The fabric of these overalls has a light denim feel to it and I love that about it. To be honest I cannot get enough of wearing these lol
Check out the website of Fashion Nova. They have a wide variety of overalls. You will find the hottest trends at unbeatable prices here.
Shop my OVERALL PANTS at Fashion Nova today and style it any way you want!
Happy Shopping.
Thank you for reading!!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS


You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook