COLLABORATIONS

POLKA DOT HALTER DRESS @KIMANDAMISSES

Tuesday, August 07, 2018

Hi everyone!!
The polka dot print is still in full mode on the fashion scene!! Today I'll be styling this polka dot halter dress from Kimandamisses. I love the  halter neckline silhouette in a dress or blouse but today I've styled this dress in a way which makes it suitable to wear to the office or business meetings.
Don't we all like versatile clothes which can easily be transformed from work to a night out. This is definitely one of those dresses which is that versatile.

The design of this midi-length dress is straight and looks like a pencil skirt if you want to wear a blouse over.
I'm wearing a light blazer over this dress and have tied a belt around my waist. I kept the shoe classic with these black pumps I'm wearing and added my black bag.
The neckline of the dress is so stunning and that's what I love about a halter neck garment.
Like I've said in the past Kimandamisses has one of a kind designs and there are no repeats.
Shop this polka dot dress at Kimandamisses and more!
Happy shopping.
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. That polka dot halter dress from Kamandamisses looks fabulous! I just visited their website via the link you provided, and am impressed with the pretty fashions they have there.

    https://full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/2018/08/national-underwear-day-2018-panties-in.html

    ReplyDelete

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook