COLLABORATIONS

LEOPARD PRINT DRESS @FASHION NOVA

Sunday, October 28, 2018

Hi everyone!!
As you've probably noticed already, amongst fashionistas and everywhere on the fashion scene, that this season is all about animal prints. From snakeskin, leopard print, zebra print and anything in the jungle were on the catwalks. Leopard print was always a top favorite print of mine and I'm very glad that this print is on the fashion radar once again. Talk about a classic timeless print.
As I've told you in a previous post with regards to snakeskin, that the IN thing is to wear this print from head to toe or mix it with different patterns. Can you recall Cardi B, the rapper artist's outfit recently? Even her sunglasses was in this print. It seemed over the top but it worked!!

This leopard print dress from Fashion Nova is oh so sexy!! It fits my body beautifully. The fabric is amazing and easily wraps around the body. The length is somewhat slightly above the knee but maybe for a shorter person, it will be slightly over the knee or just on the knee. It has this bustier design at the bodice of the dress, which is very fashionable right now.
You will notice the bustier design in tops and dresses a lot.
I just love this dress and I know I'll be able to wear this dress for many years to come.
I've paired it with my stretch ankle booties also from Fashion Nova and thrown over my two-tone coat.
The added neckerchief and leatherette is a perfect touch to this outfit.
Shop my LEOPARD PRINT DRESS  Fashion Nova today!
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook