COLLABORATIONS

WHITE COWBOY BOOTIES AND IVORY CHIFFON BLOUSE @FASHION NOVA

Sunday, October 28, 2018

Hi everyone!!
Can you recall that I've told you in a previous post how cowboy styled clothes are influencing the Fashion world? Some fashion editors call it the Wild Wild West and then there is the twist of Victorian style blouse, skirts, and dresses with a modern twist on the fashion scene. I've always been a fan of dramatically design blouses as long as it is comfortable to wear. When I saw this chiffon blouse on the website of Fashion Nova, I knew that there were many ways in which I would be able to style this blouse. I also knew that I would be able to wear this blouse to so many occasions and with so many bottoms in my closet. The design of this blouse is exquisite and I love the collar effect.
I've created a mix of Wild Wild West meets Victorian kinda look. These cowboy booties from Fashion Nova are so perfect and the coolest boots to have. These boots are available in black too.
The leatherette fringes skirt was a nice fun touch, which completes the look. My hat accentuates this look.
Wear these booties anyway you want. I can see myself wearing these many, many times.
What are you waiting for
Fashion Nova is where you'll find fashionable trendy yet sophisticated clothes for the badass woman who is fearless when it comes to fashion but at affordable prices.
Shop my IVORY CHIFFON BLOUSE
my SADDLE-UP BOOTIES at Fashion Nova.
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be You. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook