COLLABORATIONS

MULTI COLOR STRIPE SET @FASHION NOVA

Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Hi everyone!!
Stripes have always been one of my all time favorite patterns to wear. From fine to bolder stripes, I've worn them all. How incredibly stunning is the stripe set from Fashion Nova? The colors are so vibrant and bold and of course the color mustard is one of the IN colors of Fall.
What I love most about this set is the flared pants. I'm obsessed with the fit, its impeccable. I love how wide the flares are. I feel like I'm right into the 70's when wearing this pants. This pants has a self-tie belt which I'm wearing around my neck as a scarf lol. Vertical stripes will always elongate your body parts but even more so the design of this pants. I feel like my legs just go on and on.
The bandeau is perfect and very sexy. It's actually covers up to your nipple area only, talk about sexiness!!!
This set is now one of my most favorite items in my closet. I know stripes never goes out of fashion and these colors are a great timeless combination. The fabric this set is made of has 5% spandex, which allows the body to move in it comfortably.
I'm wearing my black furry jacket over this set which compliments it well. The boots I'm wearing is from Fashion Nova, which I'll show you in more detail in the next post!!!
You got to check out the website of Fashion Nova for so much more exciting fashionable clothing!!
Shop my MULTI COLOR STRIPE SET at Fashion Nova
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading!!xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS


You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook