COLLABORATIONS

FUCHSIA PANTSUIT @FASHION NOVA

Tuesday, October 09, 2018

Hi everyone!!
Fucshia is the hottest color on the Fashion radar this Fall lol. I for one am very happy because I love pink in any shade. I have this girly obsession with pink pajamas and pink slippers for years lol. I've promised you in my previous post that I'll show you how to wear the fuchsia blazer without the belt.
The fuchsia pants I'm wearing is also from Fashion Nova. It's a tailored pants and I love the fit of it.
The pink pantsuit is chic and fashionable and I simply felt like the sexy boss lady that I am.
Wearing only a bra underneath a pantsuit is sexy and acceptable. So I thought "Why not?" and just did it! You determine what fashion is and what is acceptable.
The bag and shoes compliment the Fuchsia well and I just couldn't stop strutting my stuff.
Fashion Nova makes clothes for the trendy, fashionable, badass girl and I really feel badass when wearing their clothes.
You can buy this pantsuit as separates, which is good, if you have to take your body proportions into consideration. Not all of us are lucky to wear tops and bottoms in the same size lol.

Shop this FUCHSIA BLAZER and PANTS at Fashion Nova today! Its a great buy!!
Happy Shopping
Thank you for reading!! xoxo
Be YOU. Be FABULOUS

You Might Also Like

0 comments

SUBSCRIBE

Like us on Facebook